AMS issue quarterly audits for the pharmaceutical markets in the following countries:
|Syria Audit||Syria Pharmaceutical Sales Monitor Audit|
|Sudan Audit||Lybia Audit|
|Palestine Audit||Iraq Audit|
|Yemen Audit||Azerbaijan Audit|
|Ethiopia Audit||Kenya Audit|
The audits are designed to accurately reflect the quantitative sales
of the pharmaceutical products in the private sector. The pharmaceutical companies can benchmark their performance against their direct competitors on a regular basis as:
- Ranking of performance by both unit and value ( US$ and local currency) in terms of:
c. Product form
d. ATC classification
- Percent of the total market share
- Percent of the selected market share
The source of our data is:
- A panel of pharmacies – representative sample – throughout the country which we visit on monthly basis to get their recorded products purchases.
- Actual sales data from distributors and manufacturers.
The data is coded, processed then analyzed by a computer program
and finally projected to the national level.